I decided to order from Pet Shed at a friend's recommendation. I decided to try the "generic" Heart Guard Plus product because of the price.

It took more than 2 weeks to receive it and when I got it, it came from Singapore! I am afraid to trust my dog's health to this product! Had it not come from Singapore and I just looked at the packaging I might have thought it would be okay.

Not saying it isn't a good product, because I don't know! I just don't think I want to trust my dog's health when I don't know what guidelines were used in the manufacturing of the product.

Review about: Merial Heartgard Plus Pet Supplement.

Reason of review: Questionable manufacturing.

Comments

Joe's Pet Meds is the same outfit as Pet Shed and their IP address in the USA is the same. I ordered HeartShade Plus but the product they sent from Singapore was branded Vetbiochem which is a company in India.

They obviously hide the fact that what they sell is manufactured in India. If I had know the product was made by Vetbiochem, I would have Googled it and not bought it after determining where it was made.

Wow. They told me mine was being shipped from Australia.

I never got the product but I bet mine was shipped from southeast Asia as well. They probably thought Australia sounded more palatable.