During the last three years as a paying customer (I use PayPal), I have always received medications with current usage dates and sealed packaging.However, once the USPS (United States Postal service) managed to destroy one box (got wet) and the contents were lost; even so PetShed replaced the order after I sent them a photo of the damaged package.

So far, I have received timely, reasonably priced, and effective medications for my dogs. I really like the fact that I can order Selamectin, as most vets here in the USA do not carry it for dogs. Selamectin is the only medication that cured my Sheltie from two types of ear and foot mites, as well as, prevent infecting my other four dogs.

Selamectin (trade names Revolution, Stronghold) is a topical parasiticide and antihelminthic used on dogs and cats, distributed by Zoetis, a former Pfizer subsidiary.It treats and prevents infections of heartworms, fleas, ear mites, sarcoptic mange (scabies), and certain types of ticks in dogs, and prevents heartworms, fleas, ear mites, hookworms, and roundworms in cats.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Selamectin As The Product Stronghold
Review category
Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
review #911887

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pet Shed? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.